Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Continue the Blog Journey






It has been almost a year since our family finished our Homeschool Crew reviews.  We have had a lot going on since then.  

We have started our family on the Feingold Program .  Feingold is an elimination diet that helps to treat ADHD symptoms and is just a healthier way to eat.

We have been learning more about homesteading, becoming more self sufficient and knowing where our food is coming from.  Our first steps have been in starting a garden and raising chickens for eggs.  Gardening will, I think, always be a learning process.

I find the most useful ideas and suggestions for homeschooling, Feingold, chickens, and gardening on blogs.  I have decided to continue my blog and talk about my attempts, successes, and failures.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...