Monday, November 15, 2010

We just had our family pictures taken, late October. Now that we got them back, I am so excited to create our Christmas cards from Shutterfly.com.

We have ordered Christmas cards from Shutterfly for the past 3 or 4 years. This year there are so many great card options!  I have actually created 10 different cards and I am going to have my family vote on their favorite.

There are new story cards, which you can do a mini Christmas letter, and let everyone know what your family has been up to this year.  Shutterfly has tons of great photos gifts.  Photo books are a great way to remember a vacation or a homeschool year.  They have ornaments, mugs, mouse pads and much more.  I think my favorite photo gift has to be the calendars.  I sent one to my niece last year.  She was so excited to see herself and her family members on the top of every month.  Plus, I was able to add all of her important dates, so she won't forget a birthday.  She is really hoping that I make her another this year.

Now, I am off to start the Christmas card polling.  Hopefully each family member won't choose a different card!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...